- Formulation scientifically proven by Australian veterinarians.
- Assists with joint health.
- Effectively reduces joint inflammation.
- Assists in boosting immune function.
- Pre & post-injury support.
- Gold standard C3 curcumin.
- Avoids palatability issues with easy-dose powder.
- Suitable for cats, dogs of all ages.
How Does Natural Joint Ultiboost Help Prevent and Ease Joint Pain？
Natural Joint Ultiboost contains a synergistic combination of gold standard C3 curcumin, natural rosehip and glucosamine. This helps to provide advanced relief from debilitating arthritic symptoms in pets.
Boosts the immune system and rich in disease fighting antioxidants. It also contains Galactolipid, which has been proven to reduce inflammation in the body.
Glucosamine protect chondrocytes cells,which help maintain cartilage structure, slow cartilage deterioration in the joints, prevent the breakdown of the cartilage andreduce pain in the process.
C3 curcumin is gold standard curcumin which can effectively reduce inflammation and assist with joint health.
Joint Pain Factors
Joint pain is the most common health issues among pets. Not only do elder pets suffer joint pains, the research also shows that it affects more than 20% of the dogs and cats population. There are many factors that may contribute to development of joint issue, including breed, injury, intensive activities, genetics, age, disease, improper nutrition, obesity, etc.
Symptoms of Joint Pain
- Stiffness, lameness, limping
- Difficulty getting up, sitting, standing
- Decreased activities
- Weight gain
- Irritability or changes in behaviour
- Pain when petted or touched
- Difficulty posturing to urinate or defecate, or having accidents in the house
- Licking inflamed joints
- Loss of muscle mass over the limbs and spine
C3 Complex Introduction
Curcumin C3 Complex is an extract derived from the rhizomes (roots) of the plant Curcuma longa, also known as turmeric. Curcumin C3 Complex is the foremost clinically-studied natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with a variety of health benefits.
In animal studies, curcumin not only has been shown to play an important role in joint treatment, but also has protective effects in cancers of the blood, skin, mouth, lung, pancreas and intestinal tract.