- Professionally formulated by Australian veterinarian.
- Contains both probiotics and prebiotics.
- Maintains digestion and intestinal health.
- Assists to boost immune function, reduce allergy.
- Supports joints and digestive health.
- Sachet packaging to prevent moisture.
- Free from fillers, colors and flavor enhancers.
- Avoids palatability issues with easy-dose powder format.
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all ages.
Why Synbiotics ?
Most probiotics products out there will only include probiotics. But for probiotics to be effective, you need prebiotics.
The idea behind Synbiotics is that the prebiotics help the probiotics survive in the intestines. This could help balance the gut bacteria, which will benefit pets’ gut health, metabolism, and immune system.
What Are Prebiotics and Probiotics?
Just like with humans, probiotic supplements for pets are used to aid digestive health and regularity. Probiotic nutritional supplements help to regulate the good bacteria in the digestive system that works to break down food so that nutrients can be better extracted. They can also inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that can make both humans and pets sick, like E. coli.
Prebiotics are a type of fiber that the human body cannot digest. They serve as food for probiotics, which are tiny living microorganisms, including bacteria and yeast. Both prebiotics and probiotics may support helpful bacteria and other organisms in the gut.
Prebiotics and probiotics both support the body in building and maintaining a healthy colony of bacteria and other microorganisms, which supports the gut and helps digestion.
Dosage & Administration
Directions for Use:
Sprinkle powder onto food once daily at dose suggested.
Room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.